Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised online from 22-26 June 2020.
Technician Analytical Development
For our Analytical Development Group we are recruiting a Technician (32-40 hours/week). Join us in our pursuit of developing safe, effective therapies to improve the lives of patients around the world.
As Technician you will be developing physicochemical assays for the characterization of monoclonal antibodies and other recombinant proteins, using state of the art UPLC, mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis techniques. You will closely collaborate with the process development groups in Utrecht and with Polpharma Biologics in Gdansk, Poland.
Your new position
- You will be responsible for the accurate execution and documentation of experiments. These experiments include both assay development and routine analyses.
- You will share responsibility for the lab and equipment, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You provide suggestions to improve standard procedures, methods, efficiency and safety.
In all ways a teamplayer, ideally trained in protein biochemistry or analytical chemistry, and eager to further develop yourself? We want to meet you!
These are our requirements for the role:
- You hold a BSc/Msc degree in Life Sciences and/or Analytical chemistry
- You have at least 3 years relevant work experience
- You hold a permit to work in the Netherlands.
- Ideally you have hands-on experience with protein analysis on relevant platforms such as UPLC, mass spectrometry and/or capillary electrophoresis.
- You can perform experiments in parallel if needed.
- You know what it takes to comply with quality standards and are accurate and efficient in doing so.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Your colleagues say you are committed and open to change.
Joining Polpharma means joining an international group of professionals working according to the latest technology standards. We foster a culture of growth and development and actively support you in achieving your career goals.
Polpharma Biologics Utrecht, Part of Polpharma Biologics, is one of Europe’s premier providers of GMP-ready protein producing cell lines. Located in the Utrecht Science Park, this state-of-the-art facility focuses on the development of production cell lines for monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and other proteins (including laboratory scale processes), as well as the generation of New Biological Entities (NBEs).
Polpharma Biologics operates multiple international centers of excellence specializing in cell line development, product and process development, clinical manufacturing, commercial scale production and regulatory affairs. We work with our partners to advance their biological pipeline (biosimilars and novel biologics) by providing top-quality contract development and manufacturing services to the industry.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Basak Kukrer, Sr Scientist Analytical Development; firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply via the button below.
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.