Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 25-29 June 2018 in Amsterdam, Leiden and Utrecht, the Netherlands. Register now!
Team Leader in vivo Pharmacology
Job Team Leader in vivo Pharmacology
Profile Team Leader in vivo Pharmacology
- A biologist, pharmacologist or veterinarian Ph.D. followed by post-doctoral training or relevant work experience on in vivo pharmacology.
- Strong background knowledge in animal models, Enabling to Animal’s Experimentation (EAE Level 1 - European A)
- Minimum of 5/7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO with a proven track record with significant in vivo pharmacology achievements and project delivery, with experience in leading and managing team
- Ability to adapt in terms of novel priorities in vivo models, maintain a strong awareness of scientific literature and to make constructive recommendations, under ambitious timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French towards in vivo team and cross-functional stakeholders is critical
- Strong experience in one of the following therapeutic area (Immuno-inflammation, fibrosis and/or metabolism) preferably in industry is an advantage
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.