Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 25-29 June 2018 in Amsterdam, Leiden and Utrecht, the Netherlands. Register now!
Market Access Officer
Job Market Access Officer
- Assist in the obtention and maintenance of reimbursement for various types of healthcare products through timely preparation of price and reimbursement applications in the BeLux countries, based on effective understanding of local processes.
- Review clinical and health-economic data, assess and adapt pharmaco-economic models.
- Analyse and interpret all kinds of research data and conduct scientific literature research for medicines and various types of healthcare products.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in science and relevant legislation.
Archemin is a service provider for the pharmaceutical and healthcare product sectors, as well as other related industries. As a medico-pharmaceutical partner and consultant, Archemin has one clear mission: help companies to bring their medicines and health products to the market and keep them there.
To achieve this mission, Archemin’s multidisciplinary expert team provides the following services:
- (European) Drug Regulatory Affairs;
- e-CTD Generation;
- Market Access;
- Clinical Research Services;
- Medical Information and Promotional Materials;
- Quality Systems;
- Medical and Technical Writing;
- Readability and Pack Insert Leaflets.
Profile Market Access Officer
- At least a Master’s degree in life sciences
- Experience in a comparable function and being familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures is an advantage
- Bilingual: Dutch / English (CEFR level B1 or higher)
- Talent for the development of strategies; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Focused on detail and systematic in approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Being able to cope with a broad range of projects, high stress levels and time pressure.
- Diplomatic and flexible personality, proactive, being able to function alone and in a team.
- Proficient with computer and standard software programs.
- Only candidates living in Belgium will be considered, candidates living in the area Antwerp – Brussels – Leuven have an advantage.
- A full-time function
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are stimulated.
- The chance to participate in projects that influence the company strategy over the coming years
- International context.
- Salary dependent on relevant experience + extra-legal benefits.
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.