Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 25-29 June 2018 in Amsterdam, Leiden and Utrecht, the Netherlands. Register now!
Your responsibilities during different projects could include:
- Review records, investigate deviations or non-conformities
- Process optimization
- Troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Be involved in the design and/or management of clinical studies
- Translate scientific principles to industrial applications
- Write technical documentation such as validation documents
- Be first point of contact for certain projects/processes/products
- Master degree or PhD in Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Pharmacy or Life Science related
- Project management experience or certification is a plus
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will: be surrounded and supported by qualified people, get coached by senior professionals, work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries, work with sector's leaders, have great opportunities to develop your career and keep learning, be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits.
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over a 230 consultants active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including:
• Life Sciences & Chemicals
• Banking & Insurance
• Utilities • Transport & Mobility
• Telecommunications & Media
Today Avertim’s Life Science sector represents one of the most important parts of our activities. Avertim’s consultants work with international market leaders to advise them in Quality Assurance, Qualification/validation, Production, R&D… We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Life Science teams in Belgium, France, Netherlands or Germany.
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.