Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 24-28 June 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Junior Product Developer – Genetic Disorders (fulltime 40 hr)
- Translating scientific knowledge into products for diagnostic use.
- Designing and validating new and improved MLPA products for genetic disorders and research in collaboration with external research institutes.
- Performing MLPA quality tests and data analysis.
- Contributing to company-related processes, such as quality assurance.
- Using techniques such as PCR, MLPA, probe design.
- MSc degree in Biology or Biomedical Sciences.
- Affinity with molecular biology & cancer genetics and working in a commercial setting.
- Fluency in English in both writing and speaking. Knowledge of Dutch is preferred.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- Characteristics: Analytical, creative, accurate and organised. Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
We have excellent working conditions. At MRC-Holland, besides 28 holidays a year, we are closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day. We have a good pension plan and collective health insurance, with a reimbursement from MRC-Holland. Finally, we offer a reimbursement of (max.) €25 a month for your sports subscription, and you can participate in weekly in-house yoga class or Dutch lessons.
MRC-Holland is a fast-growing biotechnology company based in the Amsterdam Baarsjes. MRC-Holland is the inventor of the Multiplex Ligation-dependent Probe Amplification (MLPA®) technology, a sensitive method for detection of copy number and methylation changes in genes and chromosomal locations. MLPA is used in thousands of laboratories worldwide to study hereditary diseases and tumours.
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org. The same email address can be used for any questions.
Only applicants who are currently residing in the Netherlands and possess a valid working permit will be considered.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.