Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. We are looking back on a successful edition of 2017.
CMC Project Manager
Job CMC Project Manager
As CMC Project Manager, you will provide project management support to CMC Leaders and CMC teams. This includes:
- Building project timelines;
- Developing and analysing scenarios, risk assessment and mitigation planning;
- Developing project budgets;
- Reviewing resource needs (FTE’s = Full Time Equivalents) as developed by functional planners with CMC functions;
- Tracking and reporting actualisation of project timelines, budgets and FTE’s.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Be an active member of assigned CMC Teams;
- Build and maintain project plans;
- Develop forecasts regarding project resource needs (OOP’s and FTE’s);
- Track actual expenses and FTE’s against forecasts;
- Liaise with project finance, Program Management and customer groups from R&D Companies and Global Development Organisation.
In our organisation entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
Profile CMC Project Manager
We are looking for a results oriented and performance driven person who enjoys collaborating and has excellent communication skills.
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.