By the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a clear overview of the opportunities and challenges within the life sciences industry
- Be able to describe the process of product development and the challenges that might be faced
- Have gained insight into the purpose, use, legal and regulatory aspects of intellectual property rights and how to obtain them.
- Be able to discuss various types of business models in life sciences industry and link organisations to these business models.
- Have gained insight into the concept of financial statements, costs and revenue allocations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Have expanded their business network in life sciences.
- Have gained insight into what career opportunities there are in industry
Subjects tailored to the Life Sciences industry
- Academia to Industry
- Business Models
- Harvard-style Business Case
- Patents & Licenses
- Personal Development
- Product Development
Jumpstart your career
Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised online from 22-26 June 2020.
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.