BioBusiness Winter Retreat
About the BioBusiness Winter Retreat
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat is a three-day course organised from 11-13 December 2018, aimed at PhD candidates, postdocs and young professionals who want to expand their knowledge and insights in the Life Sciences sector. The course expands the insight into the trends and developments in the Life Sciences sector in three days, provides examples of emerging business models and discusses strategies for partnering, intellectual property and financing. In addition to business topics, the program, with leading speakers and experts from the BioBusiness sector, also focuses on improving the soft-skills and career development. With this unique program, you can reflect on your career and steer their career in the right direction.
The programme includes the following topics, teached by well-known industry professionals:
- Trends & landscape
- Emerging business models
- Financing models for SMEs
- IP as strategic tool
- Strategy & Partnering
- Career development & talent management
- Personal effectiveness & leadership
- Meet your Match
For the full programme overview or list of speakers, please go to: https://www.bcfcareer.nl/programme-bbwr (programme overview) and https://www.bcfcareer.nl/speakers-bbwr (speakers).
- PhD students and postdocs considering a career in BioBusiness
- Starting professionals looking to reflect on their career path
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their business acumen
- Early bird fee €895 (excl. VAT) until 15 September
- Regular fee €975 (excl. VAT)
- Registration open until 30 November 2018
- The course fee includes access to inspiring lectures and workshops, course materials, coffee, tea, lunch, drinks and social program. Breakfast, evening meals, accommodation and transportation are not included.
- Register soon as places are limited
- Read the Terms & Conditions applicable to participation in the course
Jumpstart your career
Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 24-28 June 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.