Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. We are looking back on a successful edition of 2016.
The Winclove Top Talent Project
Job The Winclove Top Talent Project
Profile The Winclove Top Talent Project
Inspiring topics for your project plan:
- Stimulating short chain fatty acid production.
- Exploiting bacterial strains from fermented foodstuffs.
- Characterizing human derived anaerobic strains.
- Converting microbiome data to probiotic therapies.
- Exploring cutting-edge technologies to improve our probiotics.
- Or any other bright research ideas!
The most creative applicants will get our attention!
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
Are you interested in making a career step towards the industry? In the academia, business subjects are not often elaborated upon. The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders, increase your international network, and while doing so explore the lively city of Amsterdam.