Join BioBusiness Summer School to jumpstart your career in Life Sciences by gaining knowledge of business aspects such as product development, IPR, finance and business models. The next edition of the summer school will be organised from 25-29 June 2018 in Amsterdam, Leiden and Utrecht, the Netherlands. Register now!
Life Sciences Quality Assurance Associate
Job Life Sciences Quality Assurance Associate
- You will support change control and its implementation,
- You will participate in handling customer complaints,
- You will investigate deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams,
- You will initiate and assure following up on CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action)
- You will review batch records in accordance with release requirements
- You will review validation documentation (Production, Quality Control…)
- You will help write and assess APR (Annual Product Review) and QPR (Quality Performance Review).
- You will ensure compliance with standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ISO…)
Don’t worry, you will be coached through your first steps as a consultant, and will be able to count on the mentoring of your godmother or godfather.
Altran is the global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. At Altran Belgium, you get the chance to work on projects among a multisectorial portfolio of more than 300 clients and you become part of our international community of like-minded experts!
Join the 220 employees of the Life Sciences & Chemicals division (ISO Certified) at Altran Belgium and join the team of Chantal, Laëtitia, Marita, Géraldine or Dimitri!
Profile Life Sciences Quality Assurance Associate
- Master degree in engineering or related scientific domains,
- Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
- An experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP environment would be a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
You will be recruited by Sylvain & Georges
Publication end date
Jumpstart your career
The BioBusiness Summer School is a programme tailored to bridge the gap. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences during this programme, you will learn the basic knowledge of BioBusiness, gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies, meet leading business leaders and increase your international network.